24 October 2010

Thankful!

Hi you all!

I just updated my other blog .  It's about nail polish this time =)

I also mentioned that I am allowed to wear nail polish to work.  Those of you working in our denomination know that staff are not allowed to, but here in Singapore even though I work in an SDA school we are still allowed to wear nail polish!

We are also allowed to dress up really casually.  It was so shocking to my mom how casual we could dress haha.  We can wear jeans and normal shirts even.  I like it because I don't have to think so hard about what I'm going to wear and it's also really easy to play with the kids in comfy clothes.  Of course I still need to be presentable!

It's almost the end of Sunday already!  And I haven't done any work yet.  I'm still looking forward to this week though because it's another week closer to the holidays.  And we're having our excursions.  We're bringing the kids to a 3 story play ground and teachers are allowed to play too! Yay!

VIP
Rochael is starting work tomorrow - will pray for you Roch! You can do it!
Pappu and Dollie is going through a tough time - they're in my prayers.
And other friends too....I'm praying for you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...