01 October 2010

Catching Up

Hello my dear blog!

Yes, once again I am attempting to revive my blog.

I was like I don't have any pictures to post but then I started to read through my previous blogs posts and I realized that I used to write more than putting up pictures!

So I think I should start that habit of writing and expressing my thoughts. Of course there will still be pictures!

Well, here's a list of what's been up with me lately and what I'm looking forward to.

1. I got a DSLR camera - Nikon D70s ... I'm loving it! But it's pretty confusing.

2. I realized I know so little about the Bible and that it has some really interesting stories and details that were never mentioned growing up in Sabbath School and listening to the same Bible stories over and over again. So I want to read it for myself. I've read Matthew to John and Genesis to Joshua. Now I'm on Judges.

3. I read #2 while waiting for the bus and the train every morning before work and again after work.

4. My train ride is 40 minutes straight so I sleep the whole way.

5. I'm going to be teaching K1 and K2 computer class next school year.

6. I'm back into makeup again! Yay!

7. Yuli is bringing some make up for me.

8. I love make up!

9. I'm more or less out of my depression =0

10. I've started exercising on Wii's Dance Dance Revolution.

11. My parents are coming to visit next Friday for 10 dayS!

12. I've had a migraine 3 times this week =(

13. November 19-21 I'm going to Malaysia for a church retreat

14. November 29 to December 2 I'll be going to Bali for the Mission retreat.

15. December 5-27 I'll be back home in BKK!!!

16. December 27 to Jan 9 Hazel and Richmond will be in Spore!

17. I'll be seeing Elsye next year!

18. Pheap is getting married next year!

19. Ellen is graduating next year!

20. I'll be an aunt next year!

21. This Sunday is Doca's baby shower! I've been planning for it and hope it turns out well (should be pictures on that later)

22.  This morning I woke up from an 18 hour nap...

22. It's really late and I should go to bed...

It was fun catching up!

1 comment:

OnZ'Q said...

So jealous :p hihihihihihihihi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...