03 October 2010

I "baked" a Diaper Cake!

I've been planning (with the help of good friends) for Doca's baby shower and it finally happened!

All went well without any disasters (major disasters).

Here is the gift from Bayu and I.  It was pretty easy to assemble! It was my first time and I was kinda nervous but it turned out just great.  I loved it!  Even though it wasn't for me haha.

Basically it's made from rolled up diapers wrapped around in ribbons and decorated with baby stuff.  All put together to look like a cake (a 3 tiered one at that!)


Not as simple to make as it looks!  But if I can do it anybody can...trust me!
Close up =)
To the left...
the back...
Close up from the back...
To the right...=)
"Muah"...as in "me"
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=6771438&l=b50c0fd50e&id=663731095

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...