22 October 2010

Uh-Oh

I'm having my 20 minute lunch break now.  This past week I really needed a break in between so I've been using 10 minutes to go online and  10 minutes to gobble down my food.

It's a pretty stressful and tiring day.  One of those really down days where I just wish I could just quit what I'm doing.  But life doesn't work that way.  I'll be nowhere if I just quit when I feel like it.

I know this day will become tomorrow and I will look back and say that it wasn't that bad and I was able to get through it.

No details but some people know jus the right things to say to make you feel worthless sometimes.

Anyways, I'm really happy I found a blogger who sells makeup stuff that can't be found in singapore and she is based in Singapore, sells in Singapor dollars at a really good price!  I'm so excited about it!

I'm also looking for matte face powder thinking between rimmel and other drugstore brands here in S'pore...can't wait til' work is over then I can drop by and check out some products....I'm into matte products now coz of my oily skin...

Uh-oh....stress = shopping is not a good combination! HAHA

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...