19 October 2010

In 30 Days

I hate weeks that have no holiday/events to look forward to =P

Las week and this week are full weeks and now I'm feeling down in the dumps.

In exactly 30 days I'll be on vacation and I CANNOT WAIT.

Im out 12 hours a day and by the time I get home I'm so exhausted and I just wanna have some downtime and just time for myself which makes me end up sleeping late.  And I'm so grumpy this morning coz I've been sleeping late for so many weeks in a row and all I want to do is JUST SLEEP!

Right now I feel like I just wanna get out of here!!!

I'm feeling so ngut ngit and I just want to complain and complain and complain but I won't.  I will write this blog and then I will change my mind set so that I won't be thinking ungrateful thoughts which I'm sure will help my kids (students) and I to have a better day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...