10 October 2010

School Concert Pics

I can't believe the long awaited school concert is over.

It was wonderful I had so much fun and so did the kids!  They did so well and I was so proud of them.  It was great meeting their parents as well.

I cropped out my kids faces as this is a public blog but I want to show you their costumes...the theme was International Night.  The British soldiers (red & yellow) costume I had to design and work with a tailor but the Korean costumes (pink, orange, blue) I got at a shop in Chinatown.  I had to go back to that shop like a million times!

Night 1:
I wore a Filipino costume which is just that see through top I just put over and a black skirt.
Add caption


Night 2:

Me in my Thai costume with my co-teacher =)



1 comment:

RJ said...

diggin' the costumes. especially yours. suay maak. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...