29 October 2010

Old, Tired Teacher

Can you imagine have to keep an eye on a whole class of children in a 3 storey play ground?  With around 150 other children also playing AND wearing the same uniform as your kids?!

Yep, my as I mentioned my school went on an excursion.  I had to make sure my kids were safe, that they didn't wander off out of sight without me and that they didn't get trampled to death among the older, bigger kids also playing around.

I played with them climbing, up down, crawling through, under and over...then going down the slide with "one more time teacher! one more time teacher!" how could I resist?  One more time we went, and then another one more and another one more until there must've been a hundred one mores.

They are nursery kids so we've gotta stick close together and keep an eye on them.  For the older kids the teachers just let them run about wherever they liked...how nice. =P

Finally, toilet break, drink break and eating time then going home.  All this 2 days in a row.  I am sooooo exhausted.

FYI, I don't think I can go on a roller coaster anymore.  I'm probably to old for that.  I mean a 3 storey slide makes me so dizzy....dizzzzzzzyyyy...

My kids didn't go on the 3 storey slide they went on the kiddie ones where it just goes straight down with one bump.  I tried the 3 storey slide while they were eating and I told the kids I would go to the toilet but I went to slide down instead =D  Of course I left them with my co-teacher.

Here are 2 pictures of the playground I took with my handphone:
This is one of the few the slides that is 3 storeys high.

The playground fortress from the outside.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Crazy sliderrrrrrr!!!

Hazel said...

Crazy sliderrrrrr!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...