16 October 2010

Church Prep

Good morning!

Bayu and I (and my parents who are leaving this Monday laready..T_T) are eating breakfast and gotta leave the house at 9.  I told my mom we gotta leave the house at 9 not be ready at 9....I think there is a difference haha.

I woke up at 7 and my mom finished making breakfast and was curling her hair. I took off my nail polish and redid it and also did  my mom's toe nails.

Tonight we are going to have a birthday celebration at our home.  The youth have 3 birthdays this month so we're celebrating with them together.

Yeah, Last night Yuli dropped by my place...I was sooo happy to see her.  She brings back good memories of my life in Singapore =)

Ok gotta finish my meal, take a bath and put on makeup!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...