31 January 2009

Sweet Friendships

This weekend I got some visits (does that make sense?) from some wonderful friends in MC who came alllllll the way just to see me and spend time withe me! So no more words just pictures from today and 1 from yesterday of me with family and friends...Bayu this is especially for you and what you've missed! =P...next time nalang.


Let's start off with my trimmed hair and beautiful Sonya! This was on Friday.


We arrived at Church: Mother and Daughters


Pheap is not short =)


I was so happy to see these people's faces.


I love this pic of us pretty girlz...hehehe.


Phanit serenading to Rochael...always the sweet couple.


Shane also came for lunch. Here he is looking at the wedding album.


These two again.


*Sigh I'm a pretty married lady...muahaha.

Kong Xi Fa Cai


The two again...flirting and dancing hahahha.


Friends Forever and ever and ever.....Always with the happy faces even when we grow old =D

2 comments:

Deanna Beryl said...

Awesome! I'm glad you're having a wonderful time :) And I like your new haircut and Onya's! :) Suai mak mak!

IM GOING TO KILL PHANIT THOUGH. He pulled a stupid prank on Facebook and I thought he and Rochael broke up (ended up sending an sms to Rochael asking if she was okay, and then she said it was a joke, it was Phanit's idea). Hahahahahahahaha.

Lorena said...

I'm pretty sure I read the words on your T-shirt correctly..SABAH..right?? Love ya Ler~ for wearing it..haha! =P

Nice curls there..you and Onya ;)

And it's good to hear that you were able to return to the place and life you've been so accustomed to..keep up with those updates. =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...