07 January 2009

New Phone!

The Power of the Pastor!...That's what Bayu's youth call him.

Now it's The Power of the Pastor's Wife!...Hahaha.

It's almost my 2nd week here in Singapore. This Sabbath will be my 2nd Sabbath at Balestier (I just asked Rochael on gmail chat how to spell that).

I think I'm getting more adjusted to the place. I haven't cried in a few days. Hehehe. Bayu's parents are here, I hope I don't get all sad again when they leave on Sunday and the house will be more empty.

Today Bayu is going to take his parents and I to Orchard road and tomorrow we're going to Sentosa. This evening we have a Bible at Pr. Mark Chan's house (Bayu's boss).

Oh and I have a new phone. It was given to Bayu and I (as a New Year's present) and since it's too "complicated" for Bayu He's using my Samsung one and I'm using the given phone. Hehehehe...Power of the Pastor and Pastor's wife...Nokia E71


Oh...But I don't have my own number here yet.

3 comments:

Megan. said...

OOHHH nice phone:D..hehhe

OnZ'Q said...

Power of Pastor's wife surely powerful, indeed :D

RJ said...

awesome phone!! i'm soo jealous.. it's one of them expensive business phones.. huhu
have fun using it. (:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...