02 January 2009

New Year Celebration Dinner

Milo Dinosaur-Home made. Outside they sell it for $3.50

Cheap Cheese!

My personal cook. I'm his assistant =)


Smoky kitchen because of fryin the fish. This is the view of the kitchen from the living room. I will do a post of our house soon...whenever...hehe.


So hungry and the food looks so good! January 1 first day of the year. Bayu and Lerie's celebration dinner!

Fair Price, a supermarket is around a 10 minute walk away from our place. We walk there and carry everything back. Very good exercise!

9 comments:

Hazel said...

Wow! So nice you have your very own home! Looks lovely =) Can't wait to visit.

RJ said...

the food looks great!! i want to try that milo dinosaur.. hehehe looks soo yummy

Kengot said...

It seems your new year would be nice!!
And I hope that.
I also want new year's day in summer.

Bincang Bareng Bolang said...

nice house and home!!
can i visit?

Deanna Beryl said...

HI LERIEEEEEEE! :) Wah I'm looking forward for more posts from you :)

Khanh Hoang said...

happy family! ^^

daronloo said...

wooohooo!!!!! congrats congrats!! I expect you to cook for me the next time I visit you! :D

ahahahhahahahah happy new year! :D

OnZ'Q said...

The fish is hangus lor?
hehehe

Sendy Monarrez said...

wow!! your own home!! so cool!!!! congrats ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...