07 January 2009

BBQ

Yesterday was Calvin's Birthday. So Bayu and I Hopped onto a bus to his place. To make a long story short it too us 2 hours to get to his place. One city 2 hours. No, we didn't get lost. It was just a long route. Good tour for me though. hahha.

Calvin had a BBQ. Calvin and his new wife got married on the same weekend as Bayu and I did. I got to know more people from church and how to BBQ marshmallows too. Over here there are only certain areas you can do BBQ they provide the place you just need to bring the charcoal and stuff. And their charcoal here is packed so nicely.

As I continue to post I will be mentioning trivial things that I find are different from the life I had at BKK. Hehehe.

Anyways, here are some pictures. And we got a ride back home thank God!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...