31 January 2009

Weeeeeeeeeee!

It feels so good to wake up late (later) on Saturday.

Normally I can wake up around 9.30 because I go to SML and that starts at 10.45.

Going to church here, I am just another member with no duties.

On the other hand, when I go back to my new life, I need to wake up at 7 to prepare fro breakfast (No Mommy to cook and put food on the table), prepare the dish for lunch and all the other stuff a girl takes to prepare to go to church.

We need to leave by 9 because church is way not close by to home (It's not walking distance like it is here in BKK =P ). Fortunately, we use taxi and get there around 9.30 where I am the P.W. and all the duties begin.

Yes, It's so good to be back ( I'm sure you've heard me saying that a gazillion times since arriving).

Tomorrow night I send my parents off to The Philippines and on Wednesday morning I'm back in Bayu's arms...hehehhe...not to mention back to my ZERO social life...but THAT'S another blog post.

1 comment:

OnZ'Q said...

Enjoy while it lasts, Gurl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...