13 January 2009

Orchard n' Woodlands



First outing with our parents. First stop Thai Embassy! hahah kid tueng Mueang Thai!!


Avocado Shake...As usual Bayu pressed the button before time and I didn't want to take the pic a 2nd time.


Walking down orchard road. After the shake there was the red bean ice cream!


Arriving at woodlands through MRT.

Waiting for the bus. We're on our way to an Indian resto which is close to Pr. Chan's house where we're supposed to go for a regular wednesday night Bible study. So eat...then Bible study.


Milo Dinosaur, Milo King Kong, Milo Trex, Milo Godzilla!!...For realz.




Cheese and onion naan...mmmmmmmm...so goooooood.

mini-update: I'm getting used to the area. I think I can travel around my self...I'm having lots of house keeping to do and asides from that just munching on snacks, eating, reading, watching tv, going out when Bayu's done with work.....Missing Thailand...But enjoying life here as you can see =)


2 comments:

RJ said...

mueang thai misses you too!!
i want to try that milo dinosaur.. hahaha looks so yummy. (:

Vivian said...

The milo menu is amazing!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...