27 January 2009

It Worked!

Have you ever tried to plan a surprise but it never ended up the way you planned? Maybe somehow the plan was discovered or when it does happen the person you wanted to surprise was like " Oh I kinda had a clue because you all were acting so suspicious"...

Well, I planned to surprise my parents...and it worked! Hahha they were totally clueless about it and to see their facial expressions as hazel put it was "priceless".

Yep, I'm back!!! It's only for a week but I'm back here in Bangkok, Thailand, Sukhumvit 71 Soi Pridi Banomyong 37!!!!!!! I'm back I"m back I'm back I'm back!

I remember when I picked Ellen, my cousin, on the weekend of my wedding it was her first time to be back in 2years after living in Thailand her whole life. She was so happy and excited she couldn't sleep all night! I know exactly how she felt and went through the exact same thing. I got home around midnight and I was excited to be back I could've screeched and danced around the soi. Well, instead I lay awake in bed until I could hear the birds chirping and I kinda fell into a half sleep.

It's only been month that I've been gone but according to my dad it felt like a year. Still, coming back here everything is and feels the same as if I've never left! Hahha.

It feels good to be back home here in Thailand...But of course I miss Bayu who's alone at home in Singapore ; )

2 comments:

Hazel said...

We did a good job huh? ;)

RJ said...

soo nice!! X)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...