29 January 2009

Please Be Careful!

I washed the dishes on Tuesday and Yesterday I wanted to wash the dishes but I got sleepy and went back to sleep (this was around 10 or 11 am at home in BKK).

So I heard our helper, P'Bang, come in and start washing. Suddenly she rushed upstairs and and showed me her hand. There was a really deep cut and blood was gushing out.

She told me that she was washing the glass and apparently she didn't see that there was a crack in it and while soaping the mouth of the glass it broke and she cut herself.

She called her husband and he brought her to the hospital where they injected her in 4 places around the wound on her hand so it wouldn't hurt when they stitched it up. She had 3 or 4 stitches.

When she left I finished off the rest of the dishes and I had to wipe the blood off the wall and floor. If I were afraid of blood and cut flesh I would've fainted when she showed me the wound. I guess it was good I was still blur blur from sleep.

So people...please observe your glass before washing it. If it has a crack...THROW IT AWAY...before it hurts you or someone else.

3 comments:

RJ said...

tsk tsk
please tell p'bang RJ says get well soon!

RJ said...

tsk tsk
please tell p'bang RJ says get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip! I will observe my glass before washing it and throw it away if it has a crack.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...