02 February 2009

Small Note

Well, I sent my parents off last night.

I've been back for just about a week and I've fit back in to everything perfectly.

But then the day after tomorrow I'll be leaving. Back to t his whole other life that I'm still adjusting to.

I think I want to start reading the book a Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren again. Questions about why am I here? What's the purpose of our life? has been running through my mind.

Anyways, I know my purpose for today!...It's meeting Shimona and eating an early dinner with her!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAYS! Oishi desu ne!!

I also highly recommend looking for books dealing with adapting to Change. I bought one sometime last year... lemme check if I have it here. If not, it's in Singapore and my mom or dad can pass it to you to read. ;)

Unknown said...

?????
!!!!!

Oi... this post so scary lah.
I'm praying for u... whatever it is... His Spirit is stronger than all other evil spirits whatever they are.

Love u. Be strong.

Unknown said...

Wow so that's what happens when u multitask and read several blogs and comment at the same time - the 2nd comment is meant for Tina's blog!! hahahahahhaa.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...