04 February 2009

Latest Pic on the Sistas

I found a small notebook that my sis gave me on march , 2006 (one of the many cute gifts she's given me during my life time). At the back there were these sisterly quotes:

"Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatevver you do, they'll still be there."

"Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears."

"Chance made us sisters hearts made us friends."

"Sisterhood is powerful..."

"The best thing aout having a sister is that I always had a friend."

What's the good news if you haven't a sister to share it with?

"Like branches on a tree we grow in different directions yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of each other."

Me loves you sis.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

really lor? i forgot about that. i vaguely remember now. miss and love you always! sisterz 2 everz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...