03 February 2009

Accomplishments

Well, as you all know, I am leaving BKK tomorrow. If I didn't contact you or see you please forgive me.

I didn't stay that long but I am pretty proud of my accomplishments in my short stay here.

I had a wonderful time with my family.

I went to SML and met up with wonderful friends.

I was able to do a little shopping.

Most importantly I was able to eat.

My eating acomplishments are:

Kweteaow (3 meals altogether).
Lebanese food.
Tom Yum.
SomTum.
Yentafo Noodles.
Sugaroma and everything in it!
Oishi Buffet.
MK.
Swensens.
Mom's cooking.
Auntie Gath's cooking.
Naam (fish sausage).
Khanom Tokyo.
Luk Chin (meatballs).
Kai BBQ (Chicken BBQ).
Dad's Rice Coffee.
P'Bang's Thai dessert.
And...I"m sure I missed other stuff...

Yes, I was also able to trim my hair.

*sighhhhhhhhhh I had a great time.

When I get back I will make a list of delicious food I eat there too...Hehhe...with pictures! And it will probably be accompanied by my complaints of needing to loose I just spelt that wrong right?) weight =)

It was great while it lasted. Now I'm just looking forward for my family to come visit in me APRIL!!!



P.S. RJ, sorry. I know this post doesn't help your craving for GOOD THAI FOOD WITH MEAT.

1 comment:

RJ said...

haha!!
it sure doesn't help, but i love those eating accomplishments! so awesome, you get to eat all the good stuff!! you're so bad. :(
but hopefully i can visit for the summer, so i can have another eat-thai-food fest for myself!! mwahahaha *evil laugh*
i'm glad you enjoyed your visit to BKK, who wouldn't? ;)
take care, mishuu!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...