04 February 2009

My Return Started With A Miracle

The miracle?
.............
.................
........................
..............................

NO interrogation! The lady at the customs was really nice. Hhaha...once again I was stressed out for no reason.

I felt really gloomy leaving Thailand (I will always miss my family and friends).

But as the plane was about to land and I saw the ocean (My first time to land in Singapore in the day time) and the islands...I suddenly felt like going swimming. I suddenly realized that there is much to look forward to. And most importantly, I would be with Bayu again!

First thing we did?..... Eat and Drink!...of Course!


Visiting Thailand has done me good. Now I feel more like my old self...I know I am...because...I am blogging again!!

A new feeling came over me as I landed as well...I actually felt like I was coming home. Yes, I feel well enough to say I have another new home here in Singapore.

*sigh pray I keep up this spirit! Hheheheh.....

Missing everybody back home and away from home (like RJ, Jyn, Joy, Cathus...y'all) Hehehe.

1 comment:

Bella Sofilia said...

you can keep it up ler,
aja-aja fighting!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...