02 February 2011

Ho-ho-holiday

Holiday!...it's going to pass by too fast!  Today I entertained the kids with my colleagues by doing the lion dance.  Will get pictures on that soon.

I got home at 1 instead of the usual 7 pm and what did I do?  I slept until 6! Ha! Yeah....

Well, talk about the influence one person can have on another...I read Chuen Rong's blog and got inspired to write on my blog...now RJ made his first blog in 2 years! ..And haz?  Well, she "says" she want to put more blog entries again..haha...Oh oh and the main point of this blog Bayu has revived his blog(s) too!

1. Life's Scrutiny - Bayu's main and philosophical blog =P
2. The Third World Tongue - Bayu's food blog
3. Devotion for the Tired Church - Bayu's devotional blog. You can go here for devotions.

I will try to get him to update more despite his busy schedule ;) He is not discouraged to write even though some ignorant person left a comment saying "Please fix your english before I can say that you are intelligent"...or something mean like that =(

Well, I guess that's all for now =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...