26 January 2012

Milo Etc

I have mentioned in previous posts one of my favorite drinks her is milo dinosaur. They usually sell it at Indian restaurants/stalls.

It's basically milo with ice and powder milo at the top.




I also posted about the different varieties they have Ina menu I took:



There is milo t-rex, king kong and Godzilla.

I have only tried the milo D (that's what it's called in short) until just the other weekend when I tried the Milo King Kong which is the milo D plus 2 scoops of ice cream.




Milo D is the most common while not all places have the other upgraded versions hehe.

I would love to tell you how the others taste but you know I'm trying to eat healthy right? Hehehehehehe

Here is another nice quote I found:




-<3 <3 <3

1 comment:

Megan. said...

one day i will try milo king kong! :P
and thanks for the quote.. it reminded me that i have to focus in uni once it starts next month! :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...