27 January 2012

Bike Buddies

For our half marathon training starting this Monday and for the next 12 weeks after that the schedule will initially go like this every evening:

Monday: rest
Tuesday: run
Wednesday: cross-train
Thursday: run
Friday: Rest
Saturday: cross-train
Sunday: long run

For cross-training days a suggested option besides walking,swimming, sports, aerobics etc was cycling. Below our building there was a bike shop and the cost of 2 bikes were in my budget so I bought one for Bayu and I last night!

He got me running shoes so I got him a bicycle. Right out of the shop we rode around 10km at least! I was even still wearing the top I wore to work lol. Here are some pics.

I never cease to be amazed at Gods blessings to us.

Happy Sabbath to all! I'm so glad it's the weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...