19 May 2010

What's the emoticon for AARRGGGHHHH!!!!

This morning first thing at work someone told me "I think the kids aren't learning anything"...I was so UPSET to put it nicely. I've been working my BUTT off and that's a wonderful comment to receive!....it so like totally like ruined 10 minutes of my day...Hahahha...yeah gotta learn to"in one ear out the other"....

I'm really worried about Bangkok. Despite how bad it is I wish I could be there not because of the "holidays" i mean it's my home and country...*sigh...I've been on bangkok post everyday and it seems to be getting worse especially today.

There are like tons of comments on facebook about people saying their praying for Bangkok. I was so tempted to write on my status "while you're all praying for Bangkok could you also slip my name in your prayers"...hahah yeah because I've been sick for 3 weeks in a row already! *SIGH...

I'm really really happy my parents are here though. Really really happy. Anyways, I have some pictures I took just wanna post it up.


This was today. Bayu at the Mission Office. They just installed 3 new computers for the pastors...so hi-so..hahaha.

This was yesterday. My first day back at work after a 2nd round of mc. I had to go tutoring and of all the times it rains the time that I get off work. And over here it's so hard to get a cab. It's not just anywhere and the "proper" place to get one is at the taxi "Q" so here's a pic of the taxi "Q" Yes...long line and no taxi in site...Anyways, that evening I got home and practically had another relapse...ahhh!!

4 comments:

RJ said...

that's mean, what that someone told you.. working so hard until you're sick. haha well i think you took that in well. :) it's okay ate lerie, we all know you're an awesome teacher and wonderful with kids.

aagh. singapore even has a proper place to flag down a taxi. omg. haha. it's funny how everything is so very heavily regulated and "step-forded." i just can't imagine myself living there. unlike in bangkok, you can flag a taxi ANYWHERE. but not now, at least. streets are barren and no forms of public transportation whatsoever because of the bulala redshirts.

all we can do now is pray for peace. i miss u! tik kir. :)

Hazel said...

Always praying for you Sista! Love you!

Hazel said...

Always praying for you Sista! Love you!

OnZ'Q said...

How could they say such thing! Those who said such thing obviously don't know children and how they learn. Semangat Ler! Kids know what they've learned :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...