29 May 2010

Precious Blankie

I had a strawberry Shortcake Blanket since I was 4. I had it with me the whole time in college where I had to rescue it from bullies who tried to hide it from me. (ahem!) I brought it with me to Singapore after getting married and well I lost it. As you might have read in previous blogs we dry clothes at the side of building just sticking bamboo stick in holes outside your window. I cried on the phone to my family and they just laughed at me. haha. Bayu was sweet enough to go searching for it that night and the next morning and help me put up posters as if I had lost a dog or something.

Well, I moved on...until I remembered that the same time I got the strawberry shortcake blanket there was another blanket too. I remember it because it had pictures that I was so fascinated with when I was little. I asked my mom to pass it to someone who was coming and she did. And now I have a blankie again. =D I'm never hanging it outside that's for sure!



I'm not crazy...


Ok...maybe I am

2 comments:

OnZ'Q said...

It wasn't me! :D

RJ said...

bahaha! :D Muen dekk a'a p lerie. still attached to inanimate objects. hahaaha jk jk i'm like that too. it's like you have this sorta nostalgic feeling that makes u sad and happy at the same time. that's how i feel when i see my old toys or clothes that i used to like and still like. :) that blanket is very picture-sy. No wonder you were so intrigued. all the random little pictures everywhere. i wish i had a blanket like that.

btw, i hope your strawberry shortcake blanket that blew out the window suffered a not so terrible fate. i wonder where it is now. probably some kid picked it up. or maybe it's just down there somewhere. who knows. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...