20 May 2010

Thursday!

I had a bad relapse last Wednesday evening. I didn't go to work Thursday, Friday and Monday.

When I went back on Tuesday I was find in the morning but that night I came come with a high fever and terrible headache.

Wednesday I went to work and came home without a fever but with bad cough and flu and just tired.

Today, Thursday, I asked my boss if I could come home early. I'm glad she said yes because by the time kids left I had a terrible migraine. I came home and went straight to bed and took some pills. It got better but then the migraine came back again. Thank God it's gone now.

My mom made her specialty spaghetti and fruit salad. Sadly, my nose is totally blocked and I couldn't taste it. She could've put mayonnaise in the fruit salad instead of cream and I wouldn't even know.






My Dad's dish...spaghetti and banana?!





Thanks for washing the dishes dad!

2 comments:

RJ said...

bahahaha!! i seriously had to LOL at the banana's with spaghetti. It's weird, cool, funny, and strange yet interesting. :D I wanna try that now. I'm glad u feel better. And updating more often now. :) take care of your health, diew you get another relapse. God bless. miss u

Hazel said...

banana and spaghetti?!!! so dad!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...