16 May 2010

A taste of heaven

That's why I miss Thailand. It's unpredictable and unorganized. But I do pray peace comes about quickly.

My sister bought me some really cute headphones!

I just wanted to share with you my MK delivery! I've been craving for the bamee yok (green noodles) with duck and their sauce. They put it so nicely in a take away box it's as if it's meant to be delivered abroad!


Oh...and the last picture is the last 2 seeds of durian =(

I hope when I get back to work this week I won't have a relapse. There's only 2 weeks of school left before our mid year break and I want to be there everyday of it!

3 days after the last day of term to will be CBS (Character Building School) then 2 days after that I'll bee attending some seminar/workshop.

The first weekend of June I'll be going with the youth of my church to a camp in Malaysia. We'll be gone Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Then Monday the faculty and staff where I work will be going on our retreat to BALI! So Monday to Thursday in Bali. Then the following Sunday I will be flying to Thailand for 2 weeks!

I will be doing my hair and for sure I want to eat more durian.

Okay that's my itinerary until June. Oh and end of this year, December I'll be visiting Bayu's relatives in Indonesia. So yeah, if I don't don't go to Thailand in June that would mean I won't be there all year and that's unbearable! =P

What's your plans? Will we get to meet this year?

1 comment:

RJ said...

ahhaha. you're so lucky. i wish i had that food NOW. :( well i hope u get to go home in june. at least.. he he. it would really be unbearable huh, to not go back. well with all the chaos going on you probably won't be able to go for a shopping spree and go out all the time :P just pray for bangkok. i miss u! say hello to uncle mel and auntie vangie for me. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...