13 May 2010

No...Not a Replase!

Last last Saturday I woke up with a fever and sore throat. The fever never went down until the next day so I went to see the doctor. I had influenza A. I had to stay home all week. I missed 1 week of work.

Got back to work this past Monday. I thought I was all better. Tuesday went to work I didn't feel so well...That night I felt so cold I wore 3 layers of jacket and 2 layers of pants and socks and covered myself with a thick blanket. But I woke up feeling fine so off I went to work.

Lo and behold! By the end of the day I had lost my voice and I was having a fever but there were some things I needed to finish! So I forced myself to keep on going and tada! I could hardly walk for I was feeling so unwell...went to the clinic and the Dr. said another 5 days off work... NO!!

Well, I do need my rest. Just keeping you updated. Thanks for your prayers it saved my life. I really thought I was gonna die yesterday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...