23 May 2010

Mr. Bean!


I love this shop. Everything is made from soybean. They have lots of branches here and it's pretty popular. Bayu and I love their soy ice cream. They have green tea soy ice cream too which bayu is eating in the picture. I was't able to eat ice cream coz I was sick. I love to eat their pancake that has cheese filling and also the chocolate filling. I introduced it to my family when they came to visit and they crave for it when they go back home to BKK...hehehe.


At the bottom right corner are the pancakes I was talking about. Their round and around 1.5 inches thick. Filled with different fillings such as cheese, chocolate, tuna, red bean, kaya.


They have bean curd which is popular among locals and they have pearlie soya milk and lotsa soy stuff!...different flavoured soy drinks.


2 soy ice creams and one green tea soy ice cream =)

2 comments:

Hazel said...

i want soybean ice-creeeeeaaaammmmmmm!!!!!!!

RJ said...

mmmh. all things soy. :D sounds so yummy. yaak kin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...