26 December 2010

2 years

I can't believe it's been 2 years of living abroad in Singapore already.  That's pretty fast for me!  I never imagined I could live that far from home, family and friends for so long.  This is all thanks to God who has given me the strength and a good man (Bayu..duh! haha) to help me through the past 2 years.

I have had so many bad days in the past 2 years than I have in my whole life time and I couldn't have gone through it without God's strength.  And I don't think I can continue on without Him.

God I really need you and I know you'll be there for 2011 and the years of my life to come.  Will especially need your strength to leave this wonderful place you've blessed me with tomorrow and the strength to do my job day after day starting this Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...