21 December 2010

Wuts Up (Monday & Tuesday)

Okay so it's Tuesday but I'll be writing about what I did the past Sunday (evening) and whole of Monday.

On Sunday evening I went to eat Thai food at a really nice thai shop.  I went with Nel Nel, RJ, Megan, Hazel, Richmond, Bayu, Dolly and I.  The food was AWESOME....so AWESOME.

On Monday was Hazel and Richmond's 1 year anniversary.  We went to the hotel they got married in and had a buffet lunch with them.  We got to take a family picture.  Then we sent hazel and richmond to their hotel room hehe.  They rented a room in the hotel they got married in for the night of their anniversary =P  It's like they're having their honeymoon all over again. HAHA

Then Bayu and I went to meet up with one of our church youth Alvina.  We went shopping at Platinum, hung out at Cenral World and did more shoppoing at MBK.  I had so much fun...seriously so much fun...It's so fun to go around BKK.

After sending Alvina back to the hotel we went to a street shop near our house to eat more Thai food and got home at around 11.30.  I thought I wouldn't buy much but I but a little here and there and came home with more than I thought!  *sigh so much fun...

Today is the 2nd anniversary of Bayu and I.  My family and us are going to Baiyoke sky hotel to eat buffet on the 82nd floor.  Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...