23 December 2010

Wuts Up (Wednesday)

T_T (That's a crying face btw)

It's Thursday already!! So fast! Too fast!

I'm dreading absolutely dreading having to go back to life in Singapore...I have that..that...feeling of dread in the pit of my stomach..=)

Anyhoo,  yesterday was Wendesday and this is what I did:

Bayu and I went with Mom to Bangkok Adventist Hospital.  Mom went to get a check up and Bayu and I went to have lunch and catch up with Ben and his wife.  They are going to have their son some time in February.  It was nice to meet and catch up with them.  It was my first time really meeting Ben's wife and she is really nice.  I can tell they are really meant for each other.  She is 7 months pregnant but doesn't look it at all! Only her tummy is big..same with liza!...I just hope that when my turn comes I won't be the kind of pregnant momma that's all bloated!...ha!...good luck to me knowing me and my luck with weight.

So after that when we got back in the afternoon I caught up with Dollie, RJ, Megan and Elle at a shop in Soi Panid Anan where they were doing their hair and I got a leg massage with dollie.  It was so awesome. Now I just need a full body massage.

We have some guests that are related to Richmond who just arrived and we brought them out in the evening to The Mall Bangkapi.  Traffic was really really bad!  Anyways, I got to eat Pad Thai!  So DELICIOUS! and more durian and I went shoe shopping and bought 3 pairs of shoes!  I found really good cheap shoes its unbelievable!! I just love it here and shopping here MUAHAHAHA.

Then we got back and Jyn came over and we chit chatted away past midnight and Jyn slept over again hehe.  It was fun chit chating with Jyn and the whole day in all.

Joy is coming tonight and I'm so excited.  Super excited.

I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE THIS PLACE.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...