26 December 2010

Wuts Up (Thursday-Sunday)

I'll be doing "Wuts Up" until today only as tomorrow I'll be back in Singapore and there'll be no more "Wuts Ups" because I'm back to reality!!

Well, on Thursday .....on Thursday....you know what...I forgot what I did on Thursday!  But I know I did some really fun things!

On Friday I went shopping with my sister at Platinum.  Got what I needed!  Ate lunch a Fuji with some relatives too.

Had a Christmas Eve Party with family and friends...30 people in our house!  Lots of food and got to hang out with my 3 brothers.  So happy moments.  Need to post up pictures!

Saturday Bayu & I attended SML and BIC and then went to eat at Sizzlers, Slept in the afternoon for a bit.  Went to The Mall for more last minute shopping and gift buying, ate some food we can't find anywhere else.  Then at 10 pm met up with JOY! and JYN!  and had so much fun with them eating, chit-chatting, catching up, laughing, giggling, putting on nail polish.  I missed them and these kinds of moments =) It was fun! lasted until 2 am hahaha.

Tonight I'm going to Karaoke with tons of friends.  What a way to end my stay here for this year ! =D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...