19 December 2010

Wuts Up (Sunday)

Well, It's kinda too late to blog about what I've been doing for the past 2 weeks but I guess I could write a one week daily blog-diary on what I've been doing since I'm sure this week will be filled with lots of activities since everyone is here and on vacation already.

The last 2 weeks I've just been at home and going out to eat alot and shopping a lot as well.  I love shopping here!  I can safely say I do shopping once a year!  I don't do this kind of shopping in Singapore...

Well, if you saw my facebook photos I uploaded you would have a glimpse of what I've been up to yesterday Sabbath.  Last night Jyn slept over..it wasnt planned =P and not it's almost 2 pm and we've just eaten and watch movies and been online so far today.

This afternoon there's going to be a birthday party for my neighbors son and then this evening...well no plans yet but something will come up I'm sure.

Tomorrow we're meeting up with Alvina, Tuesday is our 2 year anniversary, Wednesday we're eating out with Dollie and everyone else and Friday we have a Christmas party and gathering at home (you're all invited!! come!) And Sunday night karaoke with friends!

This week is going to pass by so fast! I'm leaving next Monday and work starts next Tuesday.

I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...