01 January 2011

Just Like That

Well just like that it is now 2011

Just like Min Min said in her blog and like Bayu said in his talk tonight...it is one more year and one more Sabbath closer to meeting our Savior Jesus Christ!

Tonight's New Year celebration was a quiet one with the family eating our way through to 2011..haha.. but I could say it is one of the  best so far in my life.

Some memorable new years I can recall was jumping up and down with jyn, joy and hazel hoping to get taller! Also last year on the helepad of winning tower overlooking all of bangkok.  This year's celebration will be a memorable one for me too =)

What does this year hold? What does our life ahead of us hold?  Only God knows and I put my life in His hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Eating your way through 2011?
I was counting down in my dream...
I heard that in Singapore the countdown at Marina Bay was so packed with people.

Anyway, Happy New Year & God bless!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...