25 January 2011

Hey!

Well, here I am making an effort to update my blog =)  I got "inspired" to start again because one of our church youth gave me his blog site and seeing Min Min updating regularly and knowing some of you told me over the vacation that you "do" read my blog and wanting to just update everyone.  Ha...yeah a couple reasons there...

Sooo. Wuts up? Well, from my previous blogs I've been pretty "gloomy/glum" I still am actually even more but just trying to stay positive.  Being away from Singapore for 5 weeks and just having fun...then being back again to work and all and the reality of life well, I kinda had to start from the bottom again...just like the first few months I first came (but that time took me practically a whole year to get out of my depression haha...Thank God this isn't that bad). Some other issues too but won't elaborate here as this is a public site after all..=P

Yeah, I've stopped putting on nail polish, stopped putting on make up, don't care what I eat or what I wear, not so enthusiastic to read my Bible, my pimples are back and skin problems..I just wanna sleep, sleep and sleep. If it weren't for church youth activities and the Pereras and now and then with Nat n' Doca n this week with Shimona... I'd be a bum.

I do plan to bring my camera to work with me tomorrow (it's been crying because I neglected it since coming back) and take some pictures of my new classroom =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm one of those who follow your blog!

My first year back to Malaysia was also difficult. Almost got into depression. I understand how you feel now... Trust me, it'll be over very soon. Then when you look back later you're going to laugh with Bayu!

Will keep you in my prayer~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...