26 November 2010

Right After

Ok this is kinda backwards...my posts from the top are the latest and the lower you read the later the happenings...as in this post is something that happened right after the post you will read after this (our church camp)..ok..I ThinK you know what I mean...hahaha...

Okay so right after we arrived from the camp we had to rush home and dress up for my school's Annual Dinner.  The theme was "Cowboy" or something like that so I borrowed 2 cowboy hats from a colleague and just came up with whatever I had at home for Bayu and I to wear to fit the theme...



Here are the pics of us...not bad I think for not buying any outfit/costumes outside!

I think I looked cute! =D

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Love your cowboy/cowgirl looks!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...