18 November 2010

Chinchillas

Yesterday was a public holiday so a few of the youth and Bayu and I got together at church and has  a movie marathon.

We met at 10 am (I came at 11) and we watched Despicable me which finished at 1pm.

We went out to each lunch.  Jerome introduce med to century egg porridge.  It is exactly like the jok in thailand even with the half cooked egg and all except there is century egg.. It was my first time to try century egg....It seriously tastes like Balot (The filipino delicacy)

We walk around after eating and bought ice cream and snacks we were at Pet Walk which is like a whole area where they sell all kinds of birds, hamsters, fish, etc.

It was my first time to come across Chinchillas or even hear about them!  They are like squirrels, cat, mice, rabbit all in one!  The girls went in to pet it and I followed to tell them it was time to go but the store owner let me play with it and pet it.  It's fur is soooo soft!! and you can't feel the claws.  The one I took a picture with was 2K dollars.  The owner said the cheapest is 800 SGD.

What a fun experience!

Then we got back and continued to watch Iron Man 2 and Shawshank Redemption and finished at almost 7.  Then we ate dinner together and departed.


There's reflection coz I was taking the picture from outside the shop.
I look so ugly here but but the thing was so cute!  This one was as big as a bunny.

Oh and while watching I managed to finish some work!  So it was  a good day! =)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...