18 November 2010

Currently

My current status on FB:


I'm feeling weird...the school year's over and I suddenly have no to-do lists that go on for miles...looking for something to do...I must've missed something...how can I have nothing to do?....this is weeiiird...I'm not used to this feeling!


Yep!  Well, actually I still do have a few more important stuff to do but I can count them with my fingers...which is absolutely not always the case.

So here are the things I need to do:

(I shall write it here as I might forget!)

  • Hand over my class to the new/next teacher (tally the inventory)
  • Move my belongings over to the computer room (where I will be teaching)
  • Start my IT career & career as a computer teacher =)
  • Prepare presentation for Staff Sharing
  • Hand in 2 lesson plan ideas each for Thematic, English & Math
  • Work on the Masterbrand Poster Design
  • Set up enquiry email for our school
  • Create accounts for the new teachers
  • Wash Clothes 
  • Clean house
(I don't get paid for the last 2...durrr)

Dates to remember:

  • November 19-21 (Friday to Sunday) Church Retreat in Desaru, Malysia
  • November 21 (Sunday) Rush back from camp for my school's Annual Dinner (Cowboy Theme!)
  • November 22 (Monday) Full day school/Staff Meeting
  • November 23 (Tuesday) Staff Meeting again
  • November 24 (Wednesday) Eliana's (my church youth) Orchestra Concert
  • November 27 (Saturday Night) Watching a theatre/concert with staff -compulsory
  • November 28 (Sunday) Attending Singapore's Filipino Pastor's wedding
  • November 29-December 3 (Monday to Thursday) SAM's retreat to Bali!!!
  • December 5 (Sunday) Going home to Bangkok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • December 27 (Monday) coming back to S'pore with whole family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • December 28 (Tuesday) Staff Meeting....Work starts
  • January 3 (Monday) Class begins...another stressful cycle...but let's get to that later....

Now...I gtg pack!!

1 comment:

RJ said...

all these crazy lists and dates are making me crossed eyed. lay back and relax sometime ate. :) can't wait to see you! less than a month ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...