11 November 2010

Comlaints,Wannabe Updater,Judging,Shoes

Hi All...

I'm in the middle of my meet-the-parents session...well, not really in the middle I'm waiting for the parents to show up and thought I'd just update...

It's really stressful you guys!! It's so exhausting T_T

But so far so good!  Thank God.  Today my last appointment is at 1 and tomorrow is another day.

Plus all these other work and stuff and deadline and stuff and...yes, I've been complaining lately about all the work haha.

I have some pictures I need to put up will do when I'm free which might be in about 1 week and a half!  So looong...haha..yes, I love updating.

Asides from obviously being busy with work I've been even busier from updating my beloved blogs because the evangelistic meetings that have been taking place since last Monday until this Saturday.

I have pictures to post for my other blog, pictures to post on this blog about work and stuff and the evangelistic meetings....

Yes, the free time I get is to blog! Other than that...OMG...I'm becoming a workaholic??? NOOOOOOOO!!!

I feel bad wish I could call people and stuff but...*sigh...hope you understand...

One lesson I've learnt is don't judge others until you've walked a mile in their shoes!...Even though all seems well outside...inside could be a different story.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hey Sis, haven't talked to you for soooo long! I've also been busy trying to finish up my two last research papers. Finally finished it today and feel so light right now. I'm feeling hyper!!! Hahahaha! Love you. So can't wait to see you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...