16 November 2010

Meet the Parents Session

Last week I had a Meet-the-Parents session 2 days in a row.  I was busy preparing the classroom and displays for parents to see what their kids have been up to.

I put up work related to writing, art, english, math and their theme.  After going through their child's strengths and areas that need some improvement I gave them a little tour of the classroom to them their child's work.

Here's my tour for you!

What is kindness?  I took pictures of students role playing acts of kindness =)

Words the kids recongise from their Reader Book

The pictures I posted about of the kids' family portrait.

Some simple art work.

Math-Patterns

Good Hygiene =)

Pictures I printed out for parents to see in the hallway.

Individual and group photos.  I made sure all the kids were on display =)

4 year olds can write their name.

They were learning about feelings and I asked them to act different feeling and took snap shots of them.  I also let them draw a face with whatever feeling they wanted and also paint a face and stick hair on it =D


1 comment:

Hazel said...

Enjoyed the tour Sister! Thanks for sharing! You did awesome with the preparations. I know that's alot of hard work and sweat right there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...