02 April 2009

Itinerary

My sister keeps on asking me what we'll be doing when they arrive here to Singapore to visit. Well, since I've been here (3 months going on 4) I have favorited many spots around Singapore and Pritty qualified to be their tour guide. Here is where I plan to bring my family to shop, eat, site see and eat some more. We've all lived in BKK for years and years and years so I look out and will bring them to taste and see food, places and things that you can't find over there...

  1. Clark Quay
  2. Lucky Plaza - Ayam Penyet (Indonesian food), Avocado juice, fried mars bars
  3. Mr. Bean/Jollibean - Shop that sells everything made from soy bean (the ice cream is the best!)
  4. Esplanade
  5. Vivocity - A big mall closest to our place. It's only one bus ride and next to Sentosa.
  6. Sentosa
  7. East Coast Park - We can have a picnic, BBQ or go for a bike ride.
  8. Junction 8 - Another mall
  9. Woodlands - Indian food somewhere there
  10. Casuarina - More Indian food
  11. City Hall - Where the Dancing Fountain is. It's a fountain that flows upwards and goes with the rhythm of the musice that is bein played
  12. Jurong Point - Another mall
  13. Bridge over Trees - A place we can do a little hiking.
  14. Pasir Ris Water Park - I've never been here but I've been dying to go to the beach or a water park.
  15. Old Airport - One of the biggest hawker centre's (eating areas) in Singapore.
  16. Johor Baru - Next door Malaysia
  17. Doby Ghaut - The are with the Plaza Singapurea mall (lots of shops we can't find in BKK), another Indonesian Restaurant.
  18. Quality Hotel - Near Balestier church with good and cheap buffets.
  19. China Town - Some cheap stuff here, walk around.
  20. Raffles Place MRT - this MRT station leads to half a dozen malls.
  21. IT places for Richmond to check out!
These are the places I've discovered and like so far. Sometimes when Bayu and I don't know where to go or what to eat we refer to this list. Of course there are still other places to discover...so many things to do...so little time!

1 comment:

Hazel said...

can't wait!!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...