21 April 2009

Family Pictures

I forgot to upload the pictures from my Dad's camera but here are some pictures from my camera phone...


Hazel and Richmond arrive! Two hours later my parents land too. We head back home in a maxi cab (which could seat all of us and the taxi driver).


This was on Monday in Vivocity right before we went to Sentosa.


I got to eat Mom-made food all week!

I got to dine with my whole family for every meal!
The house was always bright. Door open, windows open. When I'm home alone I lock everything and it's so dark and gloomy.


Mommy making my favorite fruit salad!
I will make it this week but I know it will not taste the same.


Traveling everywhere with them made it less boring and tiring. My family hasn't traveled together to another province or country in years and years. So technically (or not technically) this was like a family trip after many many years!

I'm looking forward to more times like this. It'll be much better with Bayu and I going to visit them of course because it's so much better to convert Sing Dollars into Thai Baht! *wink*

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Sanook mak mak! =) Good for you you posted pics. Hehehe. Maybe i need to put a link to this blog entry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...