20 April 2009

Replying my being TAGGED

Yes, I've been tagged like a week ago. But I will not ignore the challenge to share 7 things about myself!

Wait...i need to check the rules again...ok...

Seven Facts About Me (Tagged by Shimona!)

1.
I just signed my work contract last Thursday. It's an international kindergarten school. The people there are really nice and I'm looking forward to starting work on June 29. Yep! I still have 10 sweet weeks of "rest"! I'm going to enjoy every moment of it...especially the waking-up- and -sleeping -any -time -of -the- day -I -want -to part. Also, I discovered that there is ONE bus ride from my place to the front of the school! I won't have to walk 20 minutes to the MRT, Ride 18 MRT stations, and hop on another bus (an estimated 1.5 hours). The bus i discovered (#14) will take around 1 hour. It's a good thing work starts at 8.30 - It's just meant to be!

2.
I've been a "Pastor's Wife" for almost 4 months. It's a REAL challenge for me.

3.
I'm a person who is super aware of time. I don't know how to explain this. But I'm more aware of time than I'd like to be. I don't need an alarm clock to wake me up. If i wanna nap for 5, 10, 15, or 20 more minutes more I can wake up right on the dot with out an alarm clock. I don't need to look at a clock to see what time it is. I just know when time will seem to fly by fast or go by slowly. I can estimate time really well. For example if I have an appointment at 2 I know exactly when I should start getting ready and everything so that I will reach my appointment on the dot. Not earlier or later. I think you'll need more examples from me to get what I mean...but yeah that's the 3rd fact about me.

4.
There is this evangelistic campaign happening here from April 25th to May 10th. And for 10 whole nights straight I'm in charge of the program for 5 to 7 year old kids. I've got to prepare the program which will last around 2 hours every night. I'm really stressed out about that. Doca and I as pastor's wives were put in charge of that.

5.
As of this moment I have absolutely no idea and no plan about what my future will hold. Where will I be, what will I do, where will I go, will I be doing the same things as now, I don't know. Up until the end of college and the wedding I had everything planned out. But one thing I've learnt very recently is that things can absolutely NOT go according to plan. So I'm just going to see where this life takes me.

6.
Since I've been unemployed and will be fore 6 months all together. I've been able to watch lots of tv. Growing up in Thailand with NO English channels has deprived me and now I'm devouring all the English shows available. I'm enjoying The Ellen Show, Martha show, My Parents House, American Idol, Ninja Warriors, Everyday Foods, Rachael Ray Show, Criminal Minds, Harper's Island, Channel New Asia...and much more!

7.
My family stayed over for 9 whole days! I had a blast! Some pictures to come. The house is so empty now and wherever I go I imagine all the comments they would have given if they were around. Traces of their presence and love are still around. The towels they left behind, washed dishes, ironed, washed and folded clothes (thanks MOM!), fixed sink, empty fridge. It was great to have them but the hardest part was saying good bye. For the rest of our lives it will be meet, greet and goodbye...*sigh. That's why I get homesick for heaven! They left yesterday and instead of doing what I usually do when I'm alone at home (watch tv, eat, sleep, tv, eat, sleep) I went out to the book store and public library. I don't want to get back into my regular routine yet because the reality that they're really gone would be too depressing!

I tag...

1.Richmond
2.Sonya
3.Sendy
4.Bayu
5.Nicky/Nicole
6.Elle
7.Megan

P.S. go to Shimona's blog for the detailed instructions.

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Waaah! I was tagged by Shimona too =p Soon, soon...

Unknown said...

hahahhaa... double tag! You better do!
(ps: Congrats Hazel! SOO happy for you!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...