03 April 2009

Finally, Proper Visa

After receiving something that I have waited for so long...for something that I thought was impossible it just seems to real to be true. I'm really happy!

Okay, you might not (do not) know what's going on because [obviously] I haven't been blogging about what's been going on lately.

Basically, I have been applying for my Dependent Pass (which is one kind of visa here). It's a really long story. It wasn't as easy as it used to be...there were lots of tears, questions, traveling, doubts, fears, worries...

But after waiting after almost 3 months. I can finally be at peace about it.

Anyways, things are so not easy with the recent economy.

But I've been blessed ALL ALONG.

2 comments:

OnZ'Q said...

Yey!Glad everything works well..
GBU always!

Sendy Monarrez said...

congrats! u got it! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...