06 June 2011

The Present

At the moment Bayu and I are lazing around at our home in Bangkok.

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We had the program of my parents 30th wedding anniversary and it was just like preparing for a wedding day!

We had to wake up early and do our hair and make up and dress up and figure out who was going with who in which car etc.

It was also a long awaited day since my sister and I and our husbands have been planning this for our parents for months and months.

We had dolly and shireen help with planning the program and inviting people and booking the hotel.

It was just like planning and looking forward to another wedding and my sister and i were getting excited and nervous!

More people turned up than expected despite major flooding and we even had to get an extra table!

But all went well....it was beautiful and I've never seen my parents smile so much or look so happy.

The best part was when we got home my parents said we made them 30 years younger and my dad said that it was another happiest day of his life.

My sister and I were happy to do this for them as it is just a small token of appreciation for what they have done for us.

If you havnt you can check out the pictures on facebook.

Above all thank God for blessing our family all these years and allowing us to celebrate this occasion.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Megan said...

wish i cud have been there! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...