28 March 2009

Sabbath Status

  • Alarm rang at 7 am but got up at 7.30.
  • Forced myself to get out of bed to make egg sandwiches for the youth lunch.
  • Thankgoodness I saved alot of time ironing our clothes and boiling the eggs last night already.
  • I had to search google to make sure I knew how to boil the eggs...hahaha.
  • Was able to reach church on time and teach the Junior kids.
  • Next month I'll be teaching the cradle roll/beginners class.
  • I actually did a talk on The Gift of Relationship-Love and Courtship...hahah suddenly I'm qualified to give that kind of talk.
  • Went to Plaza Singapura and ate at an indonesian restaurant and pretzels and found some really cool shops!
  • Am in my PJ's now and totally exhausted chatting.
  • Chatting with mom now.

2 comments:

Khanh Hoang said...

search google to make sure I knew how to boil the eggs... --> u kidding me! ^.^ hahaha.

Sendy Monarrez said...

google rocks! hehehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...