26 March 2009

Blogspot Status

Just like facebook

Lerie Grace is.....

Feeling unwell from dunno what! Well, it could be the Mt.Everest of laundry I had to fold and the Mt. Fuji of clothes I had to wash and hand on the ceiling. All the stretching of my arms folding and hanging clothes has taken it's toll. Not to mention the crazy sleep hours and eating habits. Aaarrgghh.

I need a massage!

Anyways, It's gonna get more tiring as I try to clean the house spotless before my family comes in a few weeks.

Oh and I got a job offer! If ( I will, I should, I might) I accept it I'll finally have some form of a life! Yayz!

I'm going to do a small speech/sermon on the "Gift of Relationship" (love and courtship) to the huge Balestier Filipino AY group this Saturday. I'm also scheduled to teach different Sabbath school classes for the rest of the year. Ha!

I have 3 congregating pimples on my right cheek.

Oh and I think I need to post some pictures up here soon..duhhhh.

=)

2 comments:

OnZ'Q said...

Yay! Updates! All the best for the new job!

Sendy Monarrez said...

if u happen to accept that job offer.. i wish you all the best ;) nice reading again ur blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...