30 March 2009

O_o

I usually sleep around midnight but tonight I couldn't sleep at all! I wasn't able to do the who Rapid Eye Movement thingie..hehe. And now it is 5.22 am. When I realized it was pointless "trying" to sleep I just got online.

I miss my previous blog template and this cute one isn't working for me because some (alot actually) functions don't work. So now I'm spending my early morning hours looking for another template.

Oh..Oh..yeah in 12 days I'll be seeing family and giving them a tour of the Singapore I know! I totally lost the habit of taking pictures to put on the blog...aarrgghh...soon soon.

Well, even though I've been awake all night I don't have to worry about getting up for work or trying to stay awake at work. =P

But my sleeping pattern/habit is just so haywire....

Okay Y'all have a nice week...

Khan laughing at me coz I can't boil eggs.

Sendy laughing at Peter Russell video clips.

Shimona meditating in the park.

Daron running around looking for a piano.

Sonya trying to return to the "regular" sleep pattern.

RJ becoming unrecgonizable from being under the sun all day!

Me...Relaxing.....eating....shopping....waiting for time to pass....oh and taking picts for this blog!

1 comment:

OnZ'Q said...

I thought I'm on a wrong blog. Good u can't sleep so u can blog :D Yeah..I wish I didn't have to worry of being sleepy at work..Now I'm sleepy :D
Miss u!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...