31 May 2012

Rainbow

The first thing I bought to motivate myself to run were a pair of addisas running shorts. I didn't even think I needed a top so just used any radom shirt.

I bought it and didn't use it until many many months later when I finally got the Couch to 5K program and dragged myself out there on July 10,2011.

Wearing the right gear for running has made it a good experience. And it really does make a difference the kind of material used. It's the kind of material that absorbs sweat away from your body.

It has also been a source of motivation for my running :D

But as I was tidying up my closet I realized I have come far from just that one running shorts! And there is more in the laundry! Haha.

I think this is enough :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...